The information found at “Be Glad You Have Children’s” is not intended to serve as medical advice and/or a substitution for consultation with a medical professional. Those in need of medical care should contact a physician. Never ignore medical advice or wait to seek care because of something you read on this site. If you think you have a medical emergency, contact your physician or dial 911.
We welcome you to comment on the posts you read here, but please be aware that all comments will be moderated and may be rejected at the discretion of Children’s Hospital if they are deemed inappropriate. Comments should pertain to the topic at hand and compliant with state and federal laws.
Children’s reserves the right to reject comments if they:
- Violate a patient’s right to confidentiality.
- Are obscene, racist or otherwise offensive, as determined by Children’s Hospital.
- Promote or endorse a product or other commercial interest.
- Are unrelated to the nature of the blog post.
- Include links to other sites unrelated to the blog or to potentially offensive sites.
Please note that this list is not all inclusive. Children’s reserves the right to reject any comments it deems inappropriate for the site.